Director, Toyoda-Sulzer Sales Ltd.SULZER
- Your Project team had analyzed the present situation of our daily operation.
- Your project team has set up a Management Operating System.
- Our employees have understood the importance of communication by participating the very essential ACCESS training sessions.
All our expectations were at least satisfied or exceeded. We intend to sustain business success as well as a positive development of our sales and service organization in Japan and overseas.
Chairman and CEOTan Hiep Phat Trade & Service Co., LTD
Tan Hiep Phat Trade & Service Co., LTD
As a result of the work IMPAC has done, we have seen improved productivity and utilization of the lines by 25% and reduced losses by 40%.
Based on these experiences we are very satisfied with the IMPAC System as well as the results achieved. We already received the forecasted ROI of 250%.
The IMPAC project is a foundation on which you build a future with the assurance of success. We have also begun a second project with IMPAC for additional successes in other area of our organization to improve our current Staff Productivity.
Managing Director ABB Metron, S.A.ABB
The change process was extremely quick. This process took only seven months to materialize.
The new control systems and management reports were created at the factory plant by IMPAC in conjunction with ABB management, these are now the foundations that will help us prepare for a more competitive market.
Executive ChairmanTenaga Nasional Berhad
Tenaga Nasional Berhad
IMPAC’s approach is simple, systematic, and effective. The Management Control System installed have been of great help in identifying improvement opportunities and subsequently, in taking prompt action.
During the project, our Managers and Supervisors have received valuable management training both theoretical and practical, this together with a simple, systematic and effective Management Control System has given us significant improvements in all installation areas.
Due to your method of combining management training with process development, we have managed to change the behavior of our managers and supervisors. In addition, communication within and between departments has also improved significantly.
Chief of OperationsMcDonald’s Italia
We have increased productivity in the restaurants overall by 21% at the same time increasing sales and achieving 1,5 million euro in annualized savings, that were clearly identified in our P&L reports.
These results have been brought about mainly through implementing better behavior on the floor and improving our planning and communication practice.
The achieved behavioral change and improved communication resulting from the project will enable McDonald’s Italy to continuously improve it organization.
President DirectorAdi Putro Wirasejati, Pt.
Adi Putro Wirasejati, Pt.
During the project the following results were achieved:
- Significant behavior change of managers, supervisors, foremans and operators.
- Dramatic improvement of control at point of execution in production lines (action log, MOT and KPI).
- Annualized saving representing 260% return on our investment.
- Reducing Lead time in Bus Production from 62 days/unit to 39.5 days/unit.
- Reducing Lead time in Minibus production for ELF type from 51.3 days/unit to 40 day/unit.
- Lead time improvement in design engineering for new model from 56.6 days/unit to 36.5 days/unit
- Quality improvement in Welding Department from 79% to 87%
- Quality improvement in paneling department from 64% to 82%
- Increase Productivity in terms of manhours from 12 hours/day producing 1.5 unit/day into 10 hours/day producing 2 units of buses.
By inviting IMPAC into our company, we have made improvements to face global competition and we feel ready to face the globalization era.
Director GeneralTransportes PITIC
Together with the IMPAC team we successfully developed and installed management systems in our Sales and Maintenance Areas and we are finalizing the systems in the systems in the Logistics and Warehouse Areas. Key indicators have been defined that allow us to make better decisions about our business. Since we have multiple locations spread throughout Mexico, the consistency that was established as part of the system important to us.
The Access training was a major support for the systems that were designed and installed in each of the areas.
In addition to the efforts mentioned above, IMPAC has greatly contributed in defining a more efficient organization chart for my company.
Managing DirectorAPM Terminals
We are now in week 18 of our 35-week project with IMPAC and I wanted to take this opportunity to share my views with you regarding the work done so far.
By working on the floor with the supervisors and installing new management systems we have managed to get our resource utilization levels up with approximately 5% and have realized savings of more than 300% above plan.
Day after I am amazed of the behaviour change that the executives and I can observe amongst our managers and supervisors.
After nine months of mutual project work I can say that the improvement potential has been confirmed. At the high priority goals have been achieved.
As main factors of success in our co-operation with IMPAC we considered:
- Mutually agreed goals and objectives at all levels.
- Productivity improvement at the point of execution through intensive work on the floor.
Our expectation concerning the support from IMPAC have all been met.
Managing Director BASF Polska Sp zo.oBASF
I would like to stress that I am very happy with the overall quality of the work delivered and the outcome of our common endeavor. The project had several main goals to accomplish:
- To deliver training and system development in Sales Department of our local production
- To conduct a Train The Trainer Class for our Branch Sales Managers
- To improve planning and reporting of our production facility
- To conduct a Communication Training of our Management staff at aforementioned facility
- To set the proper manload for the Production Department
All the above goals had been accomplished successfully!