President DirectorAdi Putro Wirasejati, Pt.
Adi Putro Wirasejati, Pt.
During the project the following results were achieved:
- Significant behavior change of managers, supervisors, foremans and operators.
- Dramatic improvement of control at point of execution in production lines (action log, MOT and KPI).
- Annualized saving representing 260% return on our investment.
- Reducing Lead time in Bus Production from 62 days/unit to 39.5 days/unit.
- Reducing Lead time in Minibus production for ELF type from 51.3 days/unit to 40 day/unit.
- Lead time improvement in design engineering for new model from 56.6 days/unit to 36.5 days/unit
- Quality improvement in Welding Department from 79% to 87%
- Quality improvement in paneling department from 64% to 82%
- Increase Productivity in terms of manhours from 12 hours/day producing 1.5 unit/day into 10 hours/day producing 2 units of buses.
By inviting IMPAC into our company, we have made improvements to face global competition and we feel ready to face the globalization era.
Vice PresidentHi-Sincerity Microelectronics Corp.
Hi-Sincerity Microelectronics Corp.
I am very pleased to confirm that the project delivered the productivity improvement without compromising service quality.
We found your approach very effective. The control systems were designed and installed along with the area management, to ensure ownership. The management workshops and one on one coaching further reinforced the benefits of the systems, leading to lasting behavior change.
Director Production and LogisticsSwedish Meats
A new management system has been developed and installed, and non-value adding has been scrapped. We also reorganized maintenance department putting maintenance direct into the Production area. We have achieved significant results, and I would like to highlight a few:
- Internal performance improved by 13%
- External resources reduced by 10%
- Significant reduction of overtime hours.”
President, Global Manufacturing Business UnitU-tech Media Corporation
U-tech Media Corporation
U-tech Hwa-Ya plant has experienced a successful improvement in productivity. Also, it became a group with the highest yield rate among the industries.
- The yield rate of DVD rose from 73.10% to 89.22%
- The yield rate of CD rose from 89.5% to 96.22%
- Utilization of machinery rose from 80% to 86%
- The average output per worker rose from 68,749 PCs to 101,889 PCs
- The ROI of the project was 1651%
Managing DirectorVita Food Co., Ltd.
Vita Food Co., Ltd.
In the beginning, many in the company questioned if the magnitude of return as a result of the project could really be big enough to justify such an investment of over 30 million baht.
However, my intentions had been only to improve the overall performance of our operations through behavior change of the employees and to realize a break-even situation between fees paid to IMPAC and annualized savings in operational costs at the end of the project.
We are now reaping the fruits of the IMPAC 10000 program. The financial benefits generated during the program were impressive. We have saved 137% more than was originally projected. More significantly we got back a return on investment of 332%.
President Fujitsu General (Thailand) Co., LtdFujitsu
As a result of IMPAC implementation, we have seen the behavior change in particular areas:
- From reactive to preventive with planning tools
- More effective communication for both inter and intra departments
- Increased level of compliance to company procedure through clear role and responsibility
In terms of operation achievements, the project has successfully achieved:
- Significant increase in productivity
- Significant increase in productivity
- Great reduction downtime (line stop)
- Locator system installation leads to effective working tool in warehouse
We found your approach very effective. With 43 calendar weeks of the program, you are able to change our people behavior and improve our operation, which we have tried to achieve for the last 10 years.
Managing DirectorNESTLE (Goplana S.A.)
NESTLE (Goplana S.A.)
The installed Energy and Production new systems, as well as reinforcement training program have brought many positive changes in the factory, outlined hereinafter:
- The new heating control system helped us to reduce local consumption due to the reduction of losses and increased efficiency of system consumption.
- The new electricity control system.
- The improvements have brought the 10% rework reduction and more efficient follow up on production process.
- We have increased production norms and reduced the direct workload in the production area, which allowed us to slash the production costs.
- The training sessions for middle management and supervisors have already benefit with the positive behaviour change and expanded managing skills.
The work done with the IMPAC experts has involved our managers and supervisors and our planning, assignment, communications and control systems were analyzed and improved.
At the moment we are in the phase of redesigning our mechanical and manual cleaning services, which will lead to a 30% productivity improvement.
Furthermore, our managers and supervisors have been involved in a training programme and I appreciate the fact that they are now prepared and know “their numbers”.
Vice Chairman and President AdjunctGIGANTE
The objectives we set for the program were met, and in some specific areas they were over achieved. This includes the Return on Investment.
Through the Impac project Gigante acquired a methodology for training the people that are responsible of implementing the right behaviors and supplying the right tools to our staff in their day-to-day contact with our customers.
As a result of this, Management Training and the skills for identifying continuous improvement opportunities will remain as a key success factor for our future.
DirectorCermai Makmur Abadi Intl., Pt.
Cermai Makmur Abadi Intl., Pt.
As a result of the work with the IMPAC team during this period with the management team as well as with the supervisors on the floor, we are able to achieve tangible results, such as:
- Project Cum Saving now already exceeds the total cost of the project. Savings guarantee has been met 26 times during project time, end of project recovery is 210%.
- Cum Annualized Saving ROI is 287%
- Labor utilization was increased 40%, from 6.8 USD
- Improved communication between departments
- Skill training program
- Management skill training.
By inviting IMPAC into CMAI, we have made improvement and good preparation to a brighter future.